Too funny...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5114506B-CE44-488C-9C60-84AB6F8F6635.png

The other day I was going to lunch on break from work. Nothing unusual there. My car and phone connect automatically via Bluetooth whenever I start it up. Usually gives me my eta on getting home, or to the WaWa I frequent for lunch...

But the other day here’s where my car and phone wanted me to go... lol

I’ll prob stop by today tho.

ZipAdeeZoa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a sign!

Don’t ask any questions, just take your wallet and go, leave your phone in the car once you get there so no one can talk you out of it- Go Go Go!;Hilarious

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a sign!

Don’t ask any questions, just take your wallet and go, leave your phone in the car once you get there so no one can talk you out of it- Go Go Go!;Hilarious

Lol. I don’t get paid until Friday unfortunately.

I stop by on my hour lunch break at least once a week or so and hangout with josh, joe, carlos, or whom ever is working that day. As you can see it’s only 11 min away, why wouldn’t I? Lol

Just think it’s funny how it’s a legitimate destination of interest to my phone... I guess I am there often enough. Lol

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. I don’t get paid until Friday unfortunately.

I stop by on my hour lunch break at least once a week or so and hangout with josh, joe, carlos, or whom ever is working that day. As you can see it’s only 11 min away, why wouldn’t I? Lol

Just think it’s funny how it’s a legitimate destination of interest to my phone... I guess I am there often enough. Lol

Our experiment worked! Now we just have to infect all other smartphones to do the same thing! Haha!

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your GPS location is tracked at all times if you have location history on. Google then associates the gos location with an actual location....and uses how long you're there to establish their "average time spent here" statistic. The main thing is it's not invasive, doesn't give it away unless you authorize it, and is used primarily for statistical generation.

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cary all at the same time.

Your GPS location is tracked at all times if you have location history on. Google then associates the gos location with an actual location....and uses how long you're there to establish their "average time spent here" statistic. The main thing is it's not invasive, doesn't give it away unless you authorize it, and is used primarily for statistical generation.

You are correct. The funny part being is that i spend so much time at WWC that my phone has recognized the algorithm in my driving habits.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back