Too good to be true?

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I was looking for Sunkist Bounce corals when I came across this. Too good to be true? Have any of you bought from “the frag lab”?
TIA :)

IMG_2597.png
 
For sure. They’re also selling WWC OG bounces for only 250… seems cheap
What they dont tell you is its a picture of the coral not the coral!! Lol
 
Isn’t that just a different font or is that an o?

That's the letter "o" not a "zero".

I laughed when I went to the website and read in the "About us" section that the group was started by
a "few knuckleheads" with a "combined total of 20 years of experience".

I like my vendors to be serious about the science.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new