Too many Shrimp?

TrampledByEwoks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Messages
87
Reaction score
40
Location
St.Paul
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to gauge if I should take a FB marketplace offer. A guy is tearing down his long time tank due to lack of time to maintain. He is getting rid of 6 shrimp in all split between peppermints and fire cleaner shrimp for a solid price. I have a well established 90 gallon with a pretty decent bioload but no shrimp of any kind. Having never kept shrimp is this too many and are there things I should be considering.

I do have aiptasia that my lazy filefish only eats if hand fed so the peps are enticing.
 
I would, but I would make sure they are Peppermint and not camel. Only because you have Aiptasia, otherwise I would say no to the Peppermint, but take the Fire Shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new