Too much flow for Elegance and Hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DmitryB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
976
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm trying to figure out my flow. Do you think this Elegance, Hammer and Rose Bubble Anemone look like they're enjoying themselves? The Anemone can always move and it's been staying where it first attached a few weeks ago. So I can assume the Anemone is fine, but I'm less certain about Elegance and Hammer. (That's frozen brine flying around the water column in the video).

Edit: Hmm the video is not attaching. Is there a size limit? It just says "Oops we ran into some problems," but not what the problems are.
 
Cool! I've been worried they're being thrashed too much. When someone says "moderate flow" it's hard to know exactly what that means.
 
I would think it fine also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new