Too much flow for torch?

Its too much, you can see it starting to recede on the side that gets the flow
 
Better, but keep an eye on it, it will let you know in the next day if its happy with the flow.
Will do. Thanks for the help

The flow is still quite intense, but it looks like the tenticles are getting even amounts now, there is less recession on thay side
 
why can't I see OPs videos? This happens a lot on this site. Is it a browser issue?
Would it help if I just uploaded them to youtube and send the link?

I am still unsure about the flow on this coral, so further help would be appreciated. I'll adjust the flow again and upload a video
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new