Too Much Flow? (SPS Video)

  • Thread starter Thread starter plippert21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

plippert21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
63
Reaction score
34
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title suggest. Does this look like too much flow to you guys? I just installed new MPs.
 
I don’t see a video, sps love a lot of flow, not constant direct flow but turbulent random is great
 
I don’t see any flow at all..I’d crank it up some.
 
The flow looks ok to me, the polyps will retract if they don't like it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new