Too much flow ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Idech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Idech

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
4,808
Reaction score
4,027
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My torch hasn’t been doing well for a while. I had an ICP test done and corrected all parameters so that’s not it, likely.

My Nero 3 pump died a few days ago and the type of low has changed and weirdly it seems stronger now. I also added hermit crabs that like to go on top of corals and just stay there. 2 weeks ago. I take them off but they always come back.

Is this too much flow ?

 
That torch is getting way too much flow. It should just be swaying peacefully.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new