Too much live rock??

Too much rock

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 14 100.0%

  • Total voters
    14

Brocksreef117

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
13
Location
Mims
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 7 pounds of live rock and 3 pounds of dry rock I went with a pound of rock per gallon, does it look like too much rock?

9FC29CC7-81EE-4746-8972-7DCA8E32587C.jpeg F493413F-F936-4534-AC0E-BE27CEE14384.jpeg 8651AA63-7649-491E-94EC-BEDEBA5F492A.jpeg
 
I’ve turned my head on one side to see the tilted picture (lol!) and it looks fine to me

Its very much a personal preference and I like it.

And welcome to R2R as well!
 
Thanks really appreciate the input and for the warm welcome
 
jUST RIGHT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new