Too much rock? First Reef Tank!

coopthetitan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
9
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I have just started my new 15 gallon AIO Reef Casa about 5 weeks ago. I am just getting ready now to start adding livestock! I just wanted to get all of your opinions on my aquascape and see if you guys have any suggestions! It seems that I do not have enough space on the sand for livestock that likes to be close to the ground. Let me know if you all think that it is good how it is or you would change it and how you would change it! This is my first reef tank so any help would be appreciated!
IMG_2142.jpeg
IMG_2141.jpeg IMG_2140.jpeg
 
Looks good to me! I think you have just the right amount of rock in there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new