Top 10 Most Beautiful SPS???

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's another fantastic piece. It tough to list these things haha

With it being a slower grower and it being difficult to find frags of the Rogue I think it's a lesser known of the old Tyree pieces. Took me over a year to find anyone willing to sell a frag and even then the size versus the price were less than desirable.
 
IMO, the thing with the rogue milli is that it looks like other wild mills. I have a frag from a wild aussie piece that has the same color and look as the rogue. That piece is not distinct enough, and probably why you don't hear enough about the specific "Tyree Rogue milli". Same goes for red dragon pieces. Still amazes me how the garf bonsai held its name with so many similar corals out there. Now if you look at an oregon tort, purple monster, or pink lemonade, it's not common to find corals that look like this.
 
I can obtain a pearberry frag for under $60. It's a ORA coral. Very Cool though. I like the ASD Ice Kingdom Acropora. Their are so many great looking Acro's out there.
 
Last edited:
Vivid's rainbow delight or ultimate frags ultra rare tri -( can't really tell them apart IMO/system)
ORA Pearlberry
Tyree Ponape Rainbow
Upscales Microcladas, or Reef Ready Grape Juice-LOVE the near black polyps)
SWOTR milli
Romells Rainbow Milli
Ice Fire Echinata
Oregon Tort
Black magic milli
Any dragon, red, last, twilight, ms pacman etc

It's tough to list just 10 and the reason I have multiple tanks :tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new