TOP 20 Favorite Zoas!

No.19 CaliKid Saturn Ring
IMG_4797.JPG
 
20: Jurassic park
19: buy muncher
18 : blonde blue eyes bit••es
19: prismatic
18: Wowser
17: pink diamonds
16: kratoa gods
15 :fruitloops
14: tutti fruity
13: juicy fruit
12: hyper jubilee
11 : asd leprechaun
10: prismatic
9 : flamming oompa lumpa
8 : yoda
7 : master kratoa
6 : acid reflux
5 : Petroglyph
4: Bowser
3 : flamming Mohicans
2: Stratosphere
1: goblin on fire

This list is in no order at all but it’s near impossible to pick 20 as I like them all lol. Hornets I have 5 types which I also love lol I have near 70 types in total
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new