• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Top Notch SPS Packs!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter roktsintst
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roktsintst

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
442
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few sps for sale. Two separate packs will be available so please reference either pack A or B in a PM so I know which one your interested in. I am also up ok with some substitutions so just let me know what you want.

I will ship FEDEX priority overnight for you. I use styrofoam insulated boxes. Bags are 4 mil thick heat sealed and tripple bagged for added protection. A heat pack will be included if necessary.

I guarantee live arrival. If there is a DOA please let me know via PM within an hour of arrival so I can either credit you or send you a refund.
No pests. Prices include shipping. sizes are approximate. I will cut and heal your frags in my frag system until we can arrange shipment!

Pack A - $500 Shipped.

WWC Somewhere over the rainbow 1/2"
wwcsotr2of1.jpg


Upscales Microlaudes 3/4"

upscalesmicrolaudes2of1.jpg


Ultimates Rainbow Acro 1"

ULTRainbowAcro1of1.jpg


Palettas Pink Tip 1"

pinktip2of1.jpg


Joses Rainbow 3/4"

JoseRainbow2of1.jpg


Ultimates Watermelon Mille 3/4"
ultwatermelonmille2of1.jpg


Ultimates Rainbow Mille 1"
ultrainbowmille1of1.jpg


Diablo Mille 3/4"
No Picture. It is from Rocky Mountain Frags and BEAUTIFUL!

Matrix 1"
matrix1of1.jpg


Strawberry Shortcake 3/4"
strawberryshortcake2of1.jpg
 
Pack B $250 Shipped.

ORA Roscoes 3/4"
roscoes1of1.jpg


ORA PearlBerry 1"
pearlberry1of1.jpg


Lime In the Sky 1" (in the background)
emeraldstag-limeinthesky1of1.jpg


30k Lokani 1"
30k2of1.jpg


Thunderstorm Mille 1"
Thunderstorm2of1.jpg


ORA Red Planet 1"
redplanet1of1.jpg


Tyree Pink Lemonade 1"
pinklemonade1of1.jpg


CQuarium Unknown 1"
cquarium1of1.jpg


Setosa 1"
upscalesmicrolaudes2of1.jpg


Red Robin 1"
redrobin1of1.jpg
 
Some Substitutes...

HOC
HOC2of1.jpg


Your Reef Austera
yourreefaustera1of1.jpg


Palettas Blue
palettablue1of1.jpg


Oregon Tort
oregontort1of1.jpg


Limeade Nasuta
limeadenasuta1of1.jpg


Clints Red Stag
clintsredstag1of1.jpg
 
Very impressive packs!!! Gorgeous colonies of some incredible SPS.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new