Top Shelf Aquatics - Dying Cynarina

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
1,443
Reaction score
1,790
Location
Grand Junction, CO and Naples, FL
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
"I received a Cynarina today via FedEx. It arrived in horrible condition. I was here to receive the box. It was acclimated correctly. Many parts of the skeleton are showing and the mouth is gaping. As you can see in the photos I am very successful at keeping Cynarinas so my tank is not the issue. I'm very concerned about this coral am an afraid it won't make it. I know you have an arrive alive guarantee but what if it is on the brink of death?"

I have never received anything from them in this condition and I am hoping they will be a stand up company and do the right thing if this coral dies.

3c.JPG
 
Well, I don't think it's quite dead yet but it certainly doesn't look pretty. I'll give it another couple of days and see what happens.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new