Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
25,969
Reaction score
33,330
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Eye-candy from the TSA Farm for the aquaculture enthusiast in all of us
44575598012_247b546eea_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Have to show that amazing bright blue acro you guys are sitting on. It was amazing to see it at the store.
 
Dang. I didn’t know you were in Orlando. Man, I drive over to Wwc once a month or so from Parrish. I would love to check TSA out
 
Dang. I didn’t know you were in Orlando. Man, I drive over to Wwc once a month or so from Parrish. I would love to check TSA out
Come visit us next time :) we a pretty fantastic variety in store and in the farm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new