Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

TSA Starscream
44594395442_1f189d16ff_c.jpg
My absolute favorite !!!!!
 
@TopShelfAquatics can you please point me in the right direction to your radion presets? I clicked the link very early in this thread and it says the page no longer exists.
 
Have to say that the Optimus prime is epic. Lots of eye candy here. I love my princess peach in my tank!
 
Taj Mahal!!!
irrfan khan tabu GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new