Top Tier Coral- Boca Raton

Top Tier Coral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Tier Coral is now open! Come by and check out our luxury coral boutique located at 807 East Palmetto Park Road, 33432 in Boca Raton, FL . For more information call 1-844-267-2555.

12823423_462112277320221_2300256157670139588_o.jpg
 
I'll have to stop in the next time I'm on your side of the state. Congrats on the opening and I wish you the best of success.
 
Nothing here, it's closed!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new