• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Toplids Lid Waterbox 20

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

get-salty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,051
Location
Dallas Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Toplid for waterbox 20 gallon.

Dimensions : W 17 5/8” L 14 1/4”

Cutouts : 3 cutouts on rear - left, middle, and right

Feeding portal : 1 in the middle with cover.

Condition: Very good. No cracks. No tears.

$80 shipped within the 48s.

Happy Reefing !

IMG_3348.jpeg IMG_3349.jpeg IMG_3347.jpeg IMG_3350.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new