Torch Closed up Completely

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaltyTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SaltyTy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Riverside County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my torch every so often completely closes it polyps up. It only does it once in a while but when it happens it’s kinda spooky. My hammers are perfect and happy. I’ve been adjusting flow in my 13.5 evo for a while to hit dead spots so I’m thinking that could be part of it but I’m not to sure. Parameters are solid I just tested everything yesterday. Is this something that I should be concerned about? I attached both before and after pics. The after is the same lighting just different camera.

IMG_2807.jpeg IMG_6135.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I see you have a clownfish, is he trying to jump in there?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new