Torch coral help

  • Thread starter Thread starter cicrush13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cicrush13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260311_181810_E48AF4D6-E30F-4691-9D31-24C417BF2D77.png
I just got home from work and took a look at the tank and my torch is looking very droopy here today more so than I’ve ever seen it. I did switch my AI prime light cycle to a different configuration here yesterday and the other coral seem to be OK that one in particular seems may be a little shocked. It’s been great for the month that I’ve had it so far but this is by far the worst I’ve ever seen it do you guys think I need to switch light parameters back or is there something else going on?
 
20260311_195932_AA0DFBBB-1ECF-4E2D-AC5C-E667DBA72820.png

Test the water tonight nitrate is at 20 might be a little high. I did a water change on Friday last week. Everything else appears to be stable.
 
20260311_181810_E48AF4D6-E30F-4691-9D31-24C417BF2D77.png
I just got home from work and took a look at the tank and my torch is looking very droopy here today more so than I’ve ever seen it. I did switch my AI prime light cycle to a different configuration here yesterday and the other coral seem to be OK that one in particular seems may be a little shocked. It’s been great for the month that I’ve had it so far but this is by far the worst I’ve ever seen it do you guys think I need to switch light parameters back or is there something else going on?
Absolutely
Let it recalibrate…..and changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new