Torch Coral ID confirmation?

saejogi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
73505
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got into the Torch game and wanted some confirmation on these IDs

From Right to left.

Dragonsoul, 24k, Grim Reaper, Todd's (has yellow streaks on base), browned out Holy Guac?

I bought the 24k and "holy guac" from a reefapolooza show at chat TN. Holy Guac had a lot more green in it, almost fully green tents. My buddy thinks it's a dragon tamer. Now it looks like a NY Knicks, I don't even know if torches can drastically morph like that. I hate the coral names but my ocd likes to log a list of things I have. Any help would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • VID20250705220340.mp4
    7 MB
Just got into the Torch game and wanted some confirmation on these IDs

From Right to left.

Dragonsoul, 24k, Grim Reaper, Todd's (has yellow streaks on base), browned out Holy Guac?

I bought the 24k and "holy guac" from a reefapolooza show at chat TN. Holy Guac had a lot more green in it, almost fully green tents. My buddy thinks it's a dragon tamer. Now it looks like a NY Knicks, I don't even know if torches can drastically morph like that. I hate the coral names but my ocd likes to log a list of things I have. Any help would be appreciated.
I found an old video of the mystery
coral. It's the one above the 24k
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new