Torch coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrecr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andrecr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
150
Reaction score
120
Location
Porto, Portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

Just got this torch from my LFS, do you guys know what’s her name?
3A01EE63-0DF0-41FE-B7C4-4CA8891BD574.jpeg
95BAD904-D92C-4040-BA9E-8EDA46E8532F.jpeg
 
I can sell you one OG Kevin Torch as soon as it pops another head ehehe
I have a bunch of frag growing out that no one knows what they are. I'm going to name them Steve, Mike, Kevin, etc... You heard it here first, keep your eyes open for Mike the Purple Staghorn and mention coupon code KEVIN at checkout to receive 25% off.
 
I have a bunch of frag growing out that no one knows what they are. I'm going to name them Steve, Mike, Kevin, etc... You heard it here first, keep your eyes open for Mike the Purple Staghorn and mention coupon code KEVIN at checkout to receive 25% off.
Allow me to keep Kevin for this one please ehehe
 
Congrats! That's a beautiful torch!
It looks like a Indo gold with yellow tips. It looks just like the one I have...
 
If it’s not a dragon soul, it’s a hellfire. Pick one.
It’s really different from the dragon soul, both in shape and color. It seams to have a gold/pink color in the tentacles, a little different than the hellfire.
 
Wow! The first pic they look quite yellow.
If it's the one with blue tips in the foreground, that's an Aussie gold. You have great taste in torches.
The one in the middle is what I think you got... that's the Indo gold.
IMG-1256.jpg
 
Wow! The first pic they look quite yellow.
If it's the one with blue tips in the foreground, that's an Aussie gold. You have great taste in torches.
The one in the middle is what I think you got... that's the Indo gold.
IMG-1256.jpg
That’s a beautiful reef!! Congrats mate! It looks like that Aussie gold torch of yours! Yes I’ve got a Indo gold, dragon soul and a purple
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new