Torch Coral Issue

aahsaltwater

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Woodbridge
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m seeing this weird brown thing on my torch coral anyone know what it is if so is it something I should be worried about?

IMG_1297.jpeg IMG_1296.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new