Torch coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrod91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrod91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
125
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I really needed to see if you guys could give me an opinion on this torch.
As per the seller this is a ‘hellspawn torch”
It’s $225. Couldn’t find any info online.
do you guys think it’s worth it?
thank you in advance

A6EC3C24-75CE-4735-A425-7E27DF971144.jpeg
 
Yes I feel it’s worth it. But everything is only worth what someone would pay for it :)
 
It’s gonna be your pride and joy, if you like it don’t hesitate to make yourself happy! I understand the hesitation due to lack of info, but I’m sure someone give you info on it!
 
It’s gonna be your pride and joy, if you like it don’t hesitate to make yourself happy! I understand the hesitation due to lack of info, but I’m sure someone give you info on it!

thanks guys! I’m gonna go for it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new