Torch flesh

  • Thread starter Thread starter goody
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
194
Location
Carlsbad, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand that it's common for torch tentacles to receede or deflate when expelling waste, splitting, too much flow, and more, but does this impact the flesh? Last night my NY Knicks tentacles deflated and really receeded into the body. I could see the flesh which clearly didn't look great. An hour later tentacles were out and looking normal, flesh still looking a bit odd. Today the flesh band is looking healthy again. There are 2 mouths, so was the big change in flesh due to splitting process?

PXL_20240908_005134071.jpg PXL_20240908_194244585.jpg PXL_20240908_012812336.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new