Torch flow

ReefMichael

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
192
Reaction score
155
Location
Blair County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if this is too much flow for torches? They have been like this for a couple weeks. My Mp40s are set to nutrient export mode.
 
What format does video need to be to show on here? I can’t get it to play.
 
I usually like a bit of a rest period so the coral isn't pinned to one side.
 
Thanks for the replies. I moved some things around and changed some flow patterns. I’ll see how it goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new