Torch garden

fishnchips17

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Messages
122
Reaction score
214
Location
Vancouver BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always been fascinated with torches but never bought them before because of how expensive they can be. Well, I found some for discounted price and also traded for some. Now I have enough to start my torch garden.

PXL_20230911_020211178~2.jpg


Unfortunately, I have a mix of Indo, Malaysian and Aussie torches so not sure how close they can be to each other. Right now my favorite torch is probably the purple and neon green tip Rasta torch.

Let's see some your torch garden and your favorite torch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new