Torch & Hammer Gardens

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Well I only have 1 hammer but it’s sure looking fluffy!! I literally just took this picture! :D

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got nothing compared to that torch garden. Ben Seaver how long have you had that garden? That’s beautiful, maybe in the future I’ll look into torches

Thank you! I’ve had this tank going almost 2 years but really didn’t start collecting torch’s till about 6-7 months ago.

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I’ve had this tank going almost 2 years but really didn’t start collecting torch’s till about 6-7 months ago.

It’s really neat to learn how many people’s tanks change and evolve over time instead of staying the same. This forum has shown me that people do that and it’s really cool!!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is mine so far, I want some torches no the left and some sort of orange octospawn/frogspawn. I wasn't going to do so much euphyllia but I bought a red sea tank for a different set up that was up and running and it came with 4 different ones so I went with it.

I don't have 1000's to drop on some but hopefully I can find something to fill it the rest of the way in.

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ben Seaver --question please? I just heard that I shouldn't put my torches next to my hammers & frogspawn. It looks (from the photos) yours are fairly close together. Any problems? I'm relatively new to corals.

IMG_2234.JPG

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back