• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torch Heavy

Herby’s reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben is an awesome seller. His packing skills are amazing! We purchased three torches and all arrived in perfect condition! We have a small YouTube channel so we did an unboxing if anyone wants to see just how well he packages these things!

Thanks Ben

New Torches! TSA Holy Grail

OP
OP
Ben Seaver

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man what an awesome video and beautiful tank. Thanks for the kind words my friend. Keep on reefing brother!
Ben is an awesome seller. His packing skills are amazing! We purchased three torches and all arrived in perfect condition! We have a small YouTube channel so we did an unboxing if anyone wants to see just how well he packages these things!

Thanks Ben

New Torches! TSA Holy Grail

Joncancel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I do have a bunch of euphyllia just been busy with work. I'll have some more stuffs to post here very soon. Sorry to anyone I haven't responded too, got a ton of messages and I have to try to ween myself off my phone...lol.
Pmd

Swchase

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you have left haha.

holy grail?
21 tails?
Hellfire?

TyHiggin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I do have a bunch of euphyllia just been busy with work. I'll have some more stuffs to post here very soon. Sorry to anyone I haven't responded too, got a ton of messages and I have to try to ween myself off my phone...lol.
Ok. Cool. Going to private message you.

Back