Torch ID - Dragon Tamer?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
20,631
Reaction score
34,644
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas what this torch is, currently leaning towards Dragon Tamer because where it looks “brown” is actually a green colouration.
IMG_2368.jpeg

IMG_2367.jpeg

IMG_2369.jpeg
 
Dragon soul
See, I thought that but even if dragon soul is up in the air of which it actually is it’s lacking the brown colour that both dragon soul and hellfire have
 
Does it look like this? This is my dragon tamer

The green photographs better when it’s not “as open” so I gave two pics of it
1B74CBFF-3A8F-47AC-9A9B-CBAC21B29439.jpeg
485BB07E-4CB7-4E3C-92AF-C28DC4968BAE.jpeg
 
Does it look like this? This is my dragon tamer

The green photographs better when it’s not “as open” so I gave two pics of it
1B74CBFF-3A8F-47AC-9A9B-CBAC21B29439.jpeg
485BB07E-4CB7-4E3C-92AF-C28DC4968BAE.jpeg
It’s almost identical just it lacks the blue tips and instead is green
 
Nice!

I wouldn’t go by tip color I have had several torches whose tips morphed to different color while the main body stayed the same
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new