Torch ID

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
833
Reaction score
810
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey expert Torch guys!!! I need help ID on these torches . I want to start a torch garden but I want to start with a list of things I want . I LOVE THESE . Please help me ID
20260325_104433_E85916A1-F285-499C-9D0F-C82431FEB347.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new