Reefer37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I'm not entirely sure on this one, but a local reefer is selling these torches. I know the one on the right is a Dragon Soul, but he's saying the one on the right is a Hellfire. To me, it looks like an Indo Gold or NY Knicks, because I see a green mouth, but wanted to get others opinions. Either way, I like it just was curious.

00000_cPdr1ioIvU2_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg

One Reefing Boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, so I'm not entirely sure on this one, but a local reefer is selling these torches. I know the one on the right is a Dragon Soul, but he's saying the one on the right is a Hellfire. To me, it looks like an Indo Gold or NY Knicks, because I see a green mouth, but wanted to get others opinions. Either way, I like it just was curious.

00000_cPdr1ioIvU2_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg

so in my experience the left look like Dragon Souls and the rights look like Hellfires.

I consider Dragon Souls to be green tips with green/gold running partially down the tentacles
1608237229730.png

Hellfire are more gold with green mouths
1608237243984.png

NY Knicks are very gold/orange -- kind of like a more vibrant hellfire imo
1608237293901.png

OP
OP
Reefer37

Reefer37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so in my experience the left look like Dragon Souls and the rights look like Hellfires.

I consider Dragon Souls to be green tips with green/gold running partially down the tentacles
1608237229730.png

Hellfire are more gold with green mouths
1608237243984.png

NY Knicks are very gold/orange -- kind of like a more vibrant hellfire imo
1608237293901.png
See I've seen that pic of that Hellfire and I've seen others closer to just a more colored up DS. I always thought the tips on Hellfires were green/teal, where as Indo Golds are white/blue in blue light, but looks like I'm wrong there. Either way, they're all nice!

One Reefing Boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
See I've seen that pic of that Hellfire and I've seen others closer to just a more colored up DS. I always thought the tips on Hellfires were green/teal, where as Indo Golds are white/blue in blue light, but looks like I'm wrong there. Either way, they're all nice!
tbh it is all just naming bs lol... I think if the torch looks nice then I will get it... I don't really care about lineage and all the crap. For any of the torches in your pic I would feel ok paying like $200-$350 depending on the heads/colors

NickCage007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The issue with the names, is preban, and postban. Preban, pre 2017 torches were different than the ones coming thru now. They have renamed stuff, and its causing lots of confusion.

True hellfires, have purple or teal tips, depending the lighting.
The new ones have green tips, but those are honestly just dragon souls. Renamed.
They almost all have green mouths now, so that wont help either. Lol. I know its confusing. But if u want the brightest hellfires, look for the teal tipped ones. They color up with a true "yellow" gold, where most of the rest have the orange/copper color.

GoReefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The issue with the names, is preban, and postban. Preban, pre 2017 torches were different than the ones coming thru now. They have renamed stuff, and its causing lots of confusion.

True hellfires, have purple or teal tips, depending the lighting.
The new ones have green tips, but those are honestly just dragon souls. Renamed.
They almost all have green mouths now, so that wont help either. Lol. I know its confusing. But if u want the brightest hellfires, look for the teal tipped ones. They color up with a true "yellow" gold, where most of the rest have the orange/copper color.
20210115_100944.jpg
Teal tips like this?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back