Torch ID

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this Aussie torch from a fish store kinda local to me. They didn’t really tell me what it was. It kinda looks like firefly coloration to me but I figured I’d ask you guys. I don’t really do LPS outside of candy canes and acans so torch names are new to me. I’ve had it like 6 months now. Splits like a wall hammer which makes me think it’s an Aussie based on my last post.

2850154C-DB93-44E7-A569-961785CA9E7B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new