Torch ID?

Cool Ethan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2022
Messages
132
Reaction score
100
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love some help with this torch ID. I know sometimes the names are a little goofy so if you don't think it has a specific one how would you describe it?

The closest match I have is Joker.

This is mostly under white with a little blue.
20220924_133457.jpg
 
Great looking torch! I’m no help on the name because it looks like a standard green torch to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new