Torch intermittent opening

Nicksreef2022

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Messages
59
Reaction score
18
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the green tip torch that has been in my reef tank for a month now . Since day 1 it has hasn’t opened fully extended like how a normal torch would do . It’s under 150 par and having indirect low flow . I have other torches next to it introduced around the same time maybe a week apart and they are fully extended.
All other corals are doing well.
I did notice the tentacles looks a little pale compared to when I first got it . Is 150 par to much light ?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Tank Parameters
SG 1.026
PH8.3
KH7.7-8.0
CA 440
MG1400
PO4 0.07
NO3 12

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Was it like that when you bought it? Could there be anything that is irritating it?
 
It definitely was opening more in the shop . It was dipped with Redsea coral dip before it entered my display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new