Torch not opening

sam-k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am facing an issue here, my torch stopped opening recently without any reason, all my parms are ok, my tank is 6m old.
Ammonia & nitrite 0
Nitrate 10
PH 8.3
Temp controlled through chiller 77-78
Salinity 1.025
Cal 500
Mag 1400
Any idea why?
IMG_7087.JPG

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May need to look at your flow and/or lighting. How long have you had it? Could be getting too much flow and not able to tell how close it is to your lighting. Looks like LEDs.
7 dkh might be a little low with regards to your calcium and magnesium. Does your alkalinity fluctuate?

OP
OP
sam-k

sam-k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May need to look at your flow and/or lighting. How long have you had it? Could be getting too much flow and not able to tell how close it is to your lighting. Looks like LEDs.
7 dkh might be a little low with regards to your calcium and magnesium. Does your alkalinity fluctuate?

I am surprised as it was doing ok and open at the same place and suddenly not, my tank is the IM sr120 it got a good flow plus I have the MP40 on nutrient mode(low), also I have tried changing it location with no luck. For dkh am not sure if it fluctuates, am using the Red Sea test kit I had it 8 last week and yesterday it was on 7 I will re test again and will keep an eye, thanks.

OP
OP
sam-k

sam-k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

3f554750e17218e4118b6c04b797599f.jpg

I retested kh it’s 8 and PH is 8.4

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 61 49.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back