Torch or Frog Spawn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Burray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Burray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
128
Reaction score
55
Location
31030
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up at my local Pet store but I'm not sure if it's a Frog Spawn or a Torch. Can anyone tell?

IMG_20210930_174647560.jpg IMG_20210930_174600398.jpg
 
I've attached closer pics, not the best pics but you can see multiple bubbles on each tentacle. I was thinking Frog Spawn never thought Hammer but what do you guys think now?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210930_190254113.jpg
    IMG_20210930_190254113.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20210930_190252989.jpg
    IMG_20210930_190252989.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 37
I've attached closer pics, not the best pics but you can see multiple bubbles on each tentacle. I was thinking Frog Spawn never thought Hammer but what do you guys think now?
Not a torch, Frogspawn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new