Torch question

  • Thread starter Thread starter USMA36
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
467
Location
Northeast PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Calikid Black torch. I have it at the bottom of my 220 as you can see from the video the polyps are short and fat. Is this typical for certain torch corals? How does my flow look. @calikidcorals any recommendations?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new