Torch spreading or pest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mcpsu318
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mcpsu318

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Houtzdale
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new torch frag, I've only had it a few days. It seems to be doing well. But today I noticed there's a protrusion feom it's skeleton. I'm concerned it may be a pest. But it also kinda looks like a baby torch head pushing through.

thoughts? Suggestions if its a pest?
16657899749528805571157973957567.jpg
16657900052433040278381472682199.jpg
16657900581891294176070200309276.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new