Torch warfare or torch love?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ballyhoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ballyhoo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
840
Reaction score
228
Location
san diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these two torches next to each other and one on the right which I don't know the name of spreads its tentacles to the one on the left. are they kissing or is this Torch warfare, and I should be concerned?

IMG_0848.jpeg IMG_0849.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new