Torch warfare or torch love?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ballyhoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ballyhoo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
840
Reaction score
228
Location
san diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these two torches next to each other and one on the right which I don't know the name of spreads its tentacles to the one on the left. are they kissing or is this Torch warfare, and I should be concerned?

IMG_0848.jpeg IMG_0849.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new