Torch worth?

Kristonenicolas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm hopping on the band wagon and starting to collect torches. I got these two torches off ASD's ebay auction this week. I was wondering how much the going value is for these green torches? I've tried to search online for sale threads but there aren't many green torches for sale and the ones that were for sale the prices were removed.

Sorry if this has been asked a lot, I tried searching the forums for similar threads as well. Anyways, thanks in advance!
Radioactive Euphyllia_zpswoctiseh.png
Toxic Dragon Euphyllia_zpsehifvd7x.png

saltwaterpicaso

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
torches are all high priced right now there is nothing special about the torches you just posted a few years back they were going for 40 to 50 a head now they have tripled. also the company you posted and others throw there own name on things to create hype. golds dragon souls and various other designer torches where 100 to 150 a head now there going for 500 plus. its just crazy the prices. im lucky and have every one of them and got them for cheap threw locals.

PmCarbrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plain greens like the top I sell for luke 60-80/h. The 'bicolor' ones on the bottom I sell for 80-100 depending on head size.

The real money is in the Indonesian torches, the plainer solid colored ones that come from aus haven't jumped up that much

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back