- Joined
- Apr 15, 2024
- Messages
- 126
- Reaction score
- 65
- Location
- Kentucky
- What state or country do you live in
- Kentucky
So I'm runing out of room in my 24 gallon aquatop tank and my other tank is not gonna be shipped until the end of January so ill have until early or middle February until i actually recieve my tank so with that being said one or both of these torches have to go. I have a aussie western rasta torch and a joker torch. Rasta has 8+ heads I'm selling it for $500
Joker has 2 heads I'm selling it for $200
$650 for both
The blue it's them completely opened up the other pic is the morning when they first start to open

Joker has 2 heads I'm selling it for $200
$650 for both
The blue it's them completely opened up the other pic is the morning when they first start to open

