Torches for sale

reefersteve78

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
626
Reaction score
144
Location
buffalo new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
black torch
Dragon soul torch
Green with pink tip torch
Todd's torch
2 different gold torches

Can get 1 head of each fragged, will do deals if all bought

no trades as am down grading my tank

Pics I can email them or text
 
Maybe interested. The same Reefersteve I bought my 125 from? If so, what's up with the downgrade now?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new