• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches - Hellfire, Dragonsoul, Multi-color Indo Green, Ultra Indo Gold, Gold Cristata

NickCage007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, it was "jiggy mardi gras torch"

Said he got his in 2015/2016 sometime.

Name fits in my eyes! Lol. Not much info even looking them up that way.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you have any of the indo ultra gold ready for sale now? TKS

The remaining heads I have are all splitting 3 or 4 ways currently. I'll probably cut the one that is furthest along in a few weeks, and then let them heal for a few weeks more. So I should haves singles for sale in October, maybe sooner as this torch grows pretty fast, but don't want to over commit.

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The remaining heads I have are all splitting 3 or 4 ways currently. I'll probably cut the one that is furthest along in a few weeks, and then let them heal for a few weeks more. So I should haves singles for sale in October, maybe sooner as this torch grows pretty fast, but don't want to over commit.
Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I cut up all but one of my MardI Gras mini colonis a few months ago. Single heads are fully healed and looking good. $600 per head: ALL SOLD

I also have the following heads. There are a few more available if the wysiwyg ones sell, just PM me.

Hellfire $300 SOLD
hd5yu7j.jpg

hfE8ds3.jpg

Rainbow Dragonsoul $250 reduced price $200
XGvbpA7.jpg

JtwjQ6Z.jpg

Dragontamer $450 SOLD
lvsjibJ.jpg

sqcm8I5.jpg

Multi Color Tip Indo Green $275 SOLD
t28aAC7.jpg

5JgEJR1.jpg

NY Knicks $250 reduced price $200
10uCxpw.jpg

wWtVa80.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
About half of the Mardi Gras heads are sold, I won't be cutting anymore for quite a while, so if you want one shoot me a PM soon.

The rest are still available other than the multi color tip indo green.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
6 heads of Mardi Gras sold, 2 remaining. I don't plan on cutting any more for a quite a while. Price on these is $600 shipped firm.

For all the other remaining torches I knocked the prices down.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't sleep on these guys

One of the best sellers and shippers on the site if not the best, and some of his torches you won't find many places,

2 Mardi Gras left , man I'm glad I was able to get mine!!

Thanks again and we will be back for sure!!

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
do you have any pics of the dragon tamer under white light?

Take a look at this post for an unfiltered clip under just T5s. It's not the same exact head as above, but the same coral and same coloration.

I'm not sure what your definition of white light is. If you mean daytime lights as in blue plus T5s or a mixed spectrum I think you'll like it a lot. If you've got something like old school 10k halides without actinic supplementation, honestly, I wouldn't buy any gold torches. Blue heavy light or at least actinic supplementation is needed to make these corals really pop.

bluedevils6653

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a look at this post for an unfiltered clip under just T5s. It's not the same exact head as above, but the same coral and same coloration.

I'm not sure what your definition of white light is. If you mean daytime lights as in blue plus T5s or a mixed spectrum I think you'll like it a lot. If you've got something like old school 10k halides without actinic supplementation, honestly, I wouldn't buy any gold torches. Blue heavy light or at least actinic supplementation is needed to make these corals really pop.

Perfect thank you! I run LED's so no worries on that. It's really tempting. Might have to pull the trigger

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All the single heads of Mardi Gras are sold. I likely won't have any more until early next year.

Still available are the heads of hellfire, dragontamer and NY knicks. I also have some other heads of the multi color tip indo green.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 49.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%
Back