Torches how much are they worth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano Gabe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nano Gabe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2018
Messages
484
Reaction score
155
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking into buying some torches I was wondering what you guys thought they were worth per head. I’m looking one that is all neon green tip and tentacle. The other one is purple tips with neon green tentacles. Thanks
 
Aussie or indo
I sold a 1 head indo torch for $150
 
Currently torch prices are outrageous. Some say it's the "Indo-ban" ...
 
How can I tell the difference between indo or Aussie?
 
id love to see a cheap torch from a wwc sale..lol , green on green should be like 40 a head if you look hard enough.. green and purple tip is indo which is harder to come by now but i wouldnt spend over a 100.
 
id love to see a cheap torch from a wwc sale..lol , green on green should be like 40 a head if you look hard enough.. green and purple tip is indo which is harder to come by now but i wouldnt spend over a 100.
Mine was $59 actually neon green tipped with purple tentacles. Just gotta be patient.
 
id love to see a cheap torch from a wwc sale..lol , green on green should be like 40 a head if you look hard enough.. green and purple tip is indo which is harder to come by now but i wouldnt spend over a 100.
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new