• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches

Item Price
55 to $200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, I have some torches for sale (all wysiwig) and if you buy multiple pieces, I can work on pricing with you. If you want any videos or pictures of the skeleton, please send me a PM and I'm happy to provide. Pictures are taken on my Samsung 21 in pro mode.

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, it's an extra $50 (free at $450) and after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through). I use UPS next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ (07866).

Standard DOA policy. Pics of dead coral in the bag within 2 hours of delivery for refund. I can not refund shipping costs. I am also not responsible for shipping delays but will try to work something out that is suitable to both parties.

Any questions please feel free to reach out! - Jay

Single head orange peel - $120
Op.jpeg

single head yellow tip frammer - SOLD
frammer.jpeg

Splitting jester - $150
Spljester.jpeg

Double head NY knicks - SOLD
Dhnyk.jpeg

Single head NY Knicks - $120
Shnyk.jpeg

single head hellfire - $120
Shhf.jpeg

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back