• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches

Item Price
55 to $200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
861
Reaction score
411
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, I have some torches for sale (all wysiwig) and if you buy multiple pieces, I can work on pricing with you. If you want any videos or pictures of the skeleton, please send me a PM and I'm happy to provide. Pictures are taken on my Samsung 21 in pro mode.

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, it's an extra $50 (free at $450) and after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through). I use UPS next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ (07866).

Standard DOA policy. Pics of dead coral in the bag within 2 hours of delivery for refund. I can not refund shipping costs. I am also not responsible for shipping delays but will try to work something out that is suitable to both parties.

Any questions please feel free to reach out! - Jay

Single head orange peel - $120
Op.jpeg

single head yellow tip frammer - SOLD
frammer.jpeg

Splitting jester - $150
Spljester.jpeg

Double head NY knicks - SOLD
Dhnyk.jpeg

Single head NY Knicks - $120
Shnyk.jpeg

single head hellfire - $120
Shhf.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new