OP
OP
Debramb

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She must still be upset. I promise she’ll turn almost faded white. Like blue hippo, he darkens and faded multiple times a minute, his bully color is all dark blue, if I see it, more nori lol
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She must still be upset. I promise she’ll turn almost faded white. Like blue hippo, he darkens and faded multiple times a minute, his bully color is all dark blue, if I see it, more nori lol
Ooo the hippo is a fatty! Beautiful. This is my tang gang.

Attachments

• IMG_2954.jpeg
    IMG_2954.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2825.jpeg
    IMG_2825.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2819.jpeg
    IMG_2819.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2592.jpeg
    IMG_2592.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 24
  • D3A18B64-9945-4228-BAB3-9E5DA97CA47C.jpeg
    D3A18B64-9945-4228-BAB3-9E5DA97CA47C.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 22

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy, beautiful! Do they line up for Nori? Mine Kline up like a drive-thru, my Lemon peel Angel thinks he’s a tang!
thats kinda funny. now i imagine a neat line of fish patiently waiting for food.

mine are like a angry bob grabing at the seaweed and tearing it apart. trashing it around.

OP
OP
Debramb

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats kinda funny. now i imagine a neat line of fish patiently waiting for food.

mine are like a angry bob grabing at the seaweed and tearing it apart. trashing it around.
Oh yeah, mine tear it off and wait till the power heads shred it for them, remind me of Lab puppies lol

OP
OP
Debramb

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah, mine tear it off and wait till the power heads shred it for them, remind me of Lab puppies lol
I love your barnacles, I have them in display, can’t keep algae growth off, yours look nice, your tank too!
Debra

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love your barnacles, I have them in display, can’t keep algae growth off, yours look nice, your tank too!
Debra
I don't know qlot about barnacles. Even though if I go walk outside and down in the canal I got plenty.
But I've heard there kinda hard to keep.
I would be worried that they would spread and cover everything.

OP
OP
Debramb

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know qlot about barnacles. Even though if I go walk outside and down in the canal I got plenty.
There in little fox’s tank! We got them in Buffalo back in the eighties when you could by coral “shells “. I gathered up from around the house and am trying Rock Enhancer to try and “seed” new dry sand and rock for 125GL from 100GT.
Got them them on L and R of Living Room, 20 G in the middle, trying to get the transfer by Christmas or no tree
image.jpg

OP
OP
Debramb

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you see my Sailfin “light” pics. After she calmed down and had her frozen foods. I think they look very similar. They also have the same body line indentation!
Yours looks a bit bigger, longer bodied. When they get bigger, they are more like Naso’s elongated body, according to dive videos on YouTube. Made feel guilty she’s not out there. Have you ever used fresh sea water from the canal? Works for PaulB. North Texas is made of sea shells and limestone, every rain we can collect from the yard, but we have no sea close now.
I’ve never put fossils in the tank!
Debra

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you see my Sailfin “light” pics. After she calmed down and had her frozen foods. I think they look very similar. They also have the same body line indentation!
Yours looks a bit bigger, longer bodied. When they get bigger, they are more like Naso’s elongated body, according to dive videos on YouTube. Made feel guilty she’s not out there. Have you ever used fresh sea water from the canal? Works for PaulB. North Texas is made of sea shells and limestone, every rain we can collect from the yard, but we have no sea close now.
I’ve never put fossils in the tank!
Debra
I did see it.
How big is yours?
And I wish I could use the canal water.
But ut would probobly be too much work to filter and clean it.
I've had the idea for a while to use the sea water as new water and just not have a sump or filter anything.

Also here is a pic of mine with his fins almost fully extended.
The other one with the blue backround is a while ago when he was at the lfs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231117_120625_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117_120625_Gallery.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20231117_120934_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117_120934_Gallery.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 13

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy, beautiful! Do they line up for Nori? Mine Kline up like a drive-thru, my Lemon peel Angel thinks he’s a tang!
Yes they do! Max is the tank boss, shes my purple tang that was a HLLE rescue!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little Fox, I love your Trigger and Angel!!!!
Your barnacles look good to, I’ve got to bleach mine, again for new tank! I’m getting some clowns, and hope the use them
Thanks! Shes a beautiful red sea regal! And the barnacles are my blenny’s, he loves them. These are my angels :)

IMG_2377.png IMG_2373.png IMG_3039.jpeg IMG_3037.jpeg

OP
OP
Debramb

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did see it.
How big is yours?
And I wish I could use the canal water.
But ut would probobly be too much work to filter and clean it.
I've had the idea for a while to use the sea water as new water and just not have a sump or filter anything.

Also here is a pic of mine with his fins almost fully extended.
The other one with the blue backround is a while ago when he was at the lfs.
Oh, beautiful, I should measure, maybe 5.5 inches? Blue Hippo just had a little growth spurt, a tiny bit bigger now, must be the mysis I added to their menu lol. That’s caused a ruckus between them ‘cause Sailfin Sally was the boss. That’s caused my Formality MILD tempered Yellow Tang to attack Sally. FYI, my former brother-in-law lives on the Florida coast and would only use fresh seawater once a week and scuba stuff for his tank! He liked the crabs and shrimp! I personally don’t
Deb

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, beautiful, I should measure, maybe 5.5 inches? Blue Hippo just had a little growth spurt, a tiny bit bigger now, must be the mysis I added to their menu lol. That’s caused a ruckus between them ‘cause Sailfin Sally was the boss. That’s caused my Formality MILD tempered Yellow Tang to attack Sally. FYI, my former brother-in-law lives on the Florida coast and would only use fresh seawater once a week and scuba stuff for his tank! He liked the crabs and shrimp! I personally don’t
Deb
Mine is about 4 ish inches.

Sadly here the water isn't as clean.
I might try to do a cleaning experiment.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 58 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back