Totally new

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirDanzo33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SirDanzo33

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
17
Location
Wales
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.. I'm totally new to marine keeping.. I've got a few simple corals in my tank.. but it just looks so empty.. feel cheeky but just wondering if anybody uk based.. Wales based has any corals they would love to donate to me.. if not no problem.. but thought I would ask... Thanks..
 
I actually had to look up the word Cheeky. Heard it used a million times and had an idea based on context, but now I know for sure. When I finally come across the Atlantic, I'll have to bone up on how the UK speaks. And I'll have to modify my own way of communicating as well. But I PROMISE I won't try your (VERY COOL) accent! My previous attempts have ended with my family saying STOP!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new