TOTALLY NEW

Welcome to R2R and your new addiction. Plenty of great folks here willing and able to help along the way. Thanks for signing up.
 
Welcome and show off your biocube everyone loves pictures. Use the search engine and you'll find a wealth of information already for you to enjoy. Also lots of friendly and knowledgeable people who want to help you succeed here.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Day 11

IMG_3314.JPG
 
Thank you!!! I'm a control freak but I think this hobby will change that :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new